Please see below details of the England & Wales Cricket Trust(EWCT) Small Grants scheme 2014. I’d draw your attention to the following changes from previous years;
• Aim of the Scheme is ‘to create a sustainable future for affiliated cricket clubs’
• Specifically to improve clubs environmental sustainability and reduce operating costs
• Scheme is open to all affiliated crickets clubs
• ECB Clubmark Registration or Accreditation is not a requirement
• Eligible projects and ineligible projects, please make yourself familiar with these.
• Minimum and maximum award and the reduction in partnership funding to a minimum of 10%
If you would like a copy of the Guidance Notes & an application form which must be read carefully as there have been a number of changes to previous years please contact
for a copy.
Suffolk Cricket Board (SCB) have been given a limited budget and will be reviewing any applications in detail, therefore please ensure you clearly explain your requirements and why, and also how much funding you are applying for.
Please can you ensure any applications are sent to me by latest May 19th 2014 for assessment. I’ll then review and where applicable provisional offer support for your application from SCB to EWCT (Please Note: EWCT will ultimately give approval or not). SCB will either advise how much can be contributed from the scheme, which may be less than clubs applied for or potentially there could be no offer at all. If eligible participants still wish to proceed based on any SCB offer forthcoming then SCB will submit as required and advise accordingly of decision made.
If you require any further advice or have any questions once you’ve read the guidance notes please contact Rob Jones.
Cricket Operations Manager
Tel: 01473 781963
Mob: 07738 199152