|Women's and Girls' Cricket|
In this section of the website you can find out about everything you need to know about Women’s and Girls’ cricket in Suffolk. Within these pages you can discover all about our pathway from school cricket through to our County Women’s side (and maybe even further!).
For further information about Women’s and Girls' Cricket in Suffolk please contact our Cricket Development Officer, Andrew Blanchard:
07738 199 150
For a good few years Cricket is one of the fastest growing international sport for women and girls across the world. In the UK we are mirroring this trend with the success of the Ashes winning, England Women’s team in 2013 the inspiration to go right to the top couldn’t be more evident.
Although the NatWest CricketForce weekend has passed and registration for that is now closed, the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme is still open for applications. Any club that registered for NatWest CricketForce 2013 that didn’t take part in the Privilege Account Scheme last year can still apply – the closing date is 18th May 2013.
Please find attached a spread sheet with a breakdown per county showing:
· The clubs in your county that applied last year so are ineligible this year
· The clubs in your county that have successfully applied so far
· The clubs in your county that registered for NWCF13 but are yet to apply for a Privilege Account
Jewson Privilege Account Scheme – 3 simple steps
1. Clubs apply online at www.ecb.co.uk/jewsonaccount
2. Applicant waits to receive a Welcome Pack in the post from Jewson (approx. 2 week wait)
3. Using Account Number in Welcome Pack – pay £100 to local Jewson Branch to activate account and receive further £400 from ECB to spend on building/decorating products.
o Find out more about the products and services on offer from Jewson at www.jewson.co.uk