|Cricket Development Team|
The development team was established in January 2009, with the specific aims of providing the Suffolk cricket Board with the capability in terms of resources to both deliver its formal obligation to the ECB and to provide an appropriate level of support to the cricket community in Suffolk.
|Mission and Purpose|
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|Key Priorities For 2013|
|Development Team News|
Hi welcome to the SCB development team page of the website. The team’s job is simply to work with, and to support all the unbelievably wonderful cricket supports in Suffolk make the game bigger and better than ever before in our County .
Although the NatWest CricketForce weekend has passed and registration for that is now closed, the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme is still open for applications. Any club that registered for NatWest CricketForce 2013 that didn’t take part in the Privilege Account Scheme last year can still apply – the closing date is 18th May 2013.
Please find attached a spread sheet with a breakdown per county showing:
· The clubs in your county that applied last year so are ineligible this year
· The clubs in your county that have successfully applied so far
· The clubs in your county that registered for NWCF13 but are yet to apply for a Privilege Account
Jewson Privilege Account Scheme – 3 simple steps
1. Clubs apply online at www.ecb.co.uk/jewsonaccount
2. Applicant waits to receive a Welcome Pack in the post from Jewson (approx. 2 week wait)
3. Using Account Number in Welcome Pack – pay £100 to local Jewson Branch to activate account and receive further £400 from ECB to spend on building/decorating products.
o Find out more about the products and services on offer from Jewson at www.jewson.co.uk